Metabolic Cooking Review By Barbara
Metabolic Cooking Review – Cooking when trying to burn fat and lose weight can be very tricky, we all know that. But today I got good news for you! I want to share with you this recipe book that I’ve been using for the past eight months. The Metabolic Cooking recipes have certainly made my diet and weight-loss plans easier. Please take note that this a review and if you’re looking it’s official website, you can go here. Read on for my complete review.
Metabolic Cooking Cookbook is essentially a nutritional guide and recipe book that is designed specifically to boost your body’s metabolism and burn fat. And unlike some sets of “nutritional guidelines,” the Metabolic Cooking recipe book is a full-fledged and ready-to-apply guide to action.
You get over 250 nutritious and delicious recipes (all of which fit the metabolic profile required by the authors) as well as nutritional guidelines, shopping lists, and everything you could possibly need to hit the ground (or the grocery store, or the kitchen floor) at a run.
In other words, it is a recipe book that will make your life easier instead of complicating it, and get you on the path to a healthier, better looking body at the same time.
Karine Losier, co-author of the metabolic diet recipes goes by the nickname of “Lean Kitchen Queen.” With a background in culinary arts, she likes to challenge the common perceptions about culinary techniques and give her food a healthier twist, without sacrificing taste or appeal.
Her Master’s degree in the field of psychology makes her intimately aware of the psychological challenges with which women struggle when it comes to body image, health, habits, and motivation.
Losier’s partner, in life and business, is Chef Dave Ruel, also known as “The Muscle Cook.” The combined talents of these two have created a great plan for eating that doesn’t mean you will have to eat bland foods while dieting.
Metabolic Cooking Review – How it Works
To explain in straightforward terms, the word “metabolism” refers to your body’s use of energy (which you supply in the form of calories from food). A person with low metabolism doesn’t burn those calories quickly, which means the energy gets stored up for later use, in the form of fat cells.
A person with high metabolism does burn through those calories, preventing them from being converted to fat, and even dipping into the “energy reserves” already stored in pre-existing fat cells.
Some types of foods will actually prompt your body to store fat rather than use up the available energy, while other foods will prompt your body to charge up the burners and use up that energy. (Losier and Ruel refer to these types of ingredients as “high Metabolic Thermo Charge” items. It’s a dynamic and pseudo-scientific sounding name, but what you really need to know is that Metabolic Thermo Charge refers to nutrients that will help your body stay in burn mode instead of reverting to storage mode.)
The bottom line is this: The Metabolic Cooking recipes will help you to avoid those foods that would add to your fat, increase the foods that help you burn fat, and keep your body’s burners turned to “high!”.
Metabolic Cooking Review – What Do You Get?
- Nine Cookbooks (Breakfast, Sides, Red Meat, Chicken & Poultry, Vegetarian, Snacks, Smoothies, Fish & Seafood and Pork)
- Over two hundred and fifty recipes that are delicious, easy and quick to make, and all designed with your metabolism in mind.
- The “Nutri-Profile” system makes it easy to see at a glance what nutrients you are getting out of each recipe, so you can make informed choices without having to dissect every ingredient list.
- The cardinal cooking rules: ten requirements to keep in mind when you are cooking and eating.
- The Fat Loss Optimizer Cooking and Nutrition Guide
- The Metabolic Salad Builder and Metabolicious Dressings
- The Thermo Charged Seasoning Guide
- The Supplements Optimizer Guide
- Metabolic Cooking Quick Sheets
- Bonus Cooking Video Series
- Additional resources like pre-made grocery lists, suggestions for purchasing ingredients and kitchen supplies, a glossary for cooking, and food logs you can use to track your eating.
Metabolic Cooking Review – Commonly Asked Questions
Am I going to get bored with a limited number of recipes?
No! If you have already tried dieting, chances are that you have experienced the mental and emotional frustration of dry and boring fat free foods. It’s hard to stay faithful to a diet with bland and boring foods (even if it does work), and that’s exactly what the Metabolic Cooking recipes will help you counter. Say goodbye to boring eating, and enjoy your dining while continuing to lose weight. I love the Metabolic Cooking as it contains more then 250 recipes and I have no problem deciding what to cook everyday!
I’ve heard that once your body gets used to any diet, that diet becomes less effective over time because your body adjusts to compensate. What about Metabolic Cooking?
This is true of many diets, but not an issue with this metabolic diet menu. If you have tried other diets and reached a frustrating “plateau” where your weight loss leveled off, you have experienced the Metabolic Adaptation Phenomenon. With all the varying recipes available through the Metabolic Cooking PDF, and with the easily understood icons to mark different types of foods, you can keep changing up your meals to prevent your body making that adjustment—and all without leaving the recipe list in the book! To prevent plateaus, you have to keep your body guessing!
Is the recipes really just meant for women?
No, this is a healthy cookbook that can work for anyone, regardless of age or gender. You can prepare meals for your family without worrying about nutritional content for the kids, and maybe your spouse will even start to see some of the same benefits you get from improved eating. I am using the recipes for my family! My husband and son too are loving the recipes as they are tasty and delicious!
Metabolic Cooking Review – Pros and Perceived Con:
Pros of Metabolic Cooking Cookbook:
1) The metabolic diet recipes are quick and easy to prepare, family friendly, and made with simple and healthy ingredients.
2) With over 250 healthy and delicious recipes, you will be spoilt for choices and you won’t get bored with cycling through a handful of limited meals.
3) The authors tag each recipe with easy to see at-a-glance icons to give you basic information about the recipe. Each recipe is explained with their nutrition profile such as total calories, the grams of protein and carbs. For those who are very strict with their calorie intake, this is important.
4) Vegetarian choices. Vegans won’t be left out as there’s alot of vegetarian recipes.
5) The Metabolic Cooking recipes are flexible and easy to combine with my bikini diet plan! I can modify their recipes accordingly to my guideline, so this is a huge plus for me.
6) The sixty day full refund guarantee is a pretty good indication that Losier and Ruel are confident you will be satisfied with their recipes. You can try it risk-free for sixty days with a money-back guarantee!
Cons of the Metabolic Cooking Cookbook:
1) I don’t know if this is good or bad but when you purchase the Metabolic Cooking Cookbook, you will get over 20 eBooks and you may not know where to start. You get a big collection of cookbooks and guides, but there is no clear instruction on which you should start reading first. So you may be confused at first as there’s no primary ebook. However I’ve figured it out that we can start by reading their “Fat Loss Optimizer Guide.”, before we proceed with their recipes.
2) Lack of ‘final’ pictures. Most of their recipes contain final pictures of the food being cooked with the recipes but a few recipes do not have the final picture. So you be will be left wondering about how some of the recipes will look like.
3) Professional fitness athletes might find the Metabolic Cooking recipe book a tad too basic but you have to know that the recipes and book was written with the average Joe and Jane in mind. Their recipes and book are for normal people who just want to lose weight and get in shape, not for those who are competing.
Metabolic Cooking Review – My Experience With Metabolic Cooking:
Before writing this Metabolic Cooking Review, I’ve been using it for the past 8 months and it’s definitely made my diet and weight-loss plan easier, and better. This recipe book for me at least has been nothing less than a blessing. Before I got this recipe book, I was eating the same old boring bland food over and over again. The food I eat with my diet plan are either boiled, steamed or grilled – with no taste! I had to force them down my throat!
Metabolic Cooking definitely changed that and made my food taste better than ever! It was a breeze to implement my diet plan with their recipes. I was able to follow my diet plan easily with the delicious food that I can prepare quickly with the recipes. Some of my favorite recipes from the cookbook; Sweet Pepper Beef Stir-Fry, and Alaskan Omelette.
Cooking for my family too is easy as the recipes are family-friendly and my family have never complained of the food I cooked for them using the Metabolic Cooking recipes. My husband who is a vegan also likes the vegan meals I cooked for him using the recipes from Metabolic Cooking. Some of our favorite vegan recipes are the Quinoa Burritos, The Vegetarian Frittata, and Vegetarian Chili and Whole Wheat Vegetarian Lasagna. Over 50 tasty vegan recipes that are quick and easy to prepare! So if your idea of healthy eating is eating the same old bland and boring food, this cookbook will definitely change the way you think about eating healthy.
I got the Metabolic Cooking recipe book from their official website here and received them immediately after purchasing them. If you didn’t know, their cookbook is an online product, so you do not have to wait for it to be shipped to you. You can download all their recipe eBooks, guides and videos onto your computer or mobile phone/tablet/ipad in Adobe PDF format. You may also print out their ebook and guides if you like. In fact for convenience, I printed them out and put them in a file.
When I got the Metabolic Cooking, I was also offered a Metabolic Cooking Express Pack. I got the Metabolic Cooking book along with their Metabolic Cooking Express Pack. I would recommend you to get this too. This express pack includes 12 weeks of “Express Meal Plans”, which is full of unique ideas and guides. It tells you exactly what you have to eat every week to lose a certain amount of weight. It have different meal plans for different weightloss goals. So let’s say you want to lose 2lbs a week you can use Meal Plan A, and if you want to lose 5lbs a week you can use Meal Plan B, and so on. Their Metabolic Cooking Express pack is also easy to follow and does exactly what they are supposed to do – to help you lose the amount of weight you want to lose. So in other words, it’s like a virtual nutritionist.
They also offer a video cooking course which I did not get so I am not able to comment or review on their video cooking course. Besides that, they also have a “Metabolic Intensity Workouts Pack” which I also got together with the Metabolic Cooking Book and the Metabolic Cooking Express Pack. If you’re wondering what the “Metabolic Intensity Workouts Pack” is, it is an exercise routine to complement their Metabolic Recipes. However, I do not recommend you to get their workout pack as I have found a much more effective workout routine for women, which is Jen Ferrugia’s Bikini Body Workouts.
Barbara’s Final Recommendation
I highly recommend the Metabolic Cooking Recipes for your kitchen if you want to get leaner, do it faster, and have your healthy food taste BETTER than ever. This is the recipe book that I personally used and have found to be very useful for my diet plan and weight loss goals therefore I can personally vouch for it. If your idea of healthy eating is eating the same old bland and boring food, this cookbook will definitely change the way you think about eating healthy. Metabolic Cooking have everything that you need for an effective and successful diet plan. I’m sure there are other cookbooks to do it but I’ve yet to find something else as useful and affordable.
This Metabolic Cooking Review is written by Barbara Carter.