Are you trying to figure out the best bikini body workout plan to get that slamming hot bikini body? Read on for my review that helped me to lose 50 pounds and get a bikini body in only 6 months!
After trying so many different workout programs, I’ve finally found a workout program that is effective. I’ve also learned that the best way to burn fat and get a toned bikini body is by exercising with a whole-body strength training routine using body-weight that is designed for woman like you and me.
Strength training will burn more fat and at the same time build muscles, toning your body. It will also help get rid of excess skin and stretch marks that you may get from losing weight. However, you have to make sure that you are doing a strength training routine that is designed for woman! If you didn’t know, many of the workouts and diets out there are designed for man.
Woman and man are different! Our body system is different and that is why we need to diet and exercise differently from man. This article explains in detail why we should train differently from man.
Bikini Body Workout Plan by Jen Ferrugia
Choosing the right workout routine for woman can be tricky and that’s why I am going to share with you about Jen Ferrugia’s workout program. The workout program I used to lose over 50 pounds and get a bikini body in only 6 months!
I came to know about this workout program through an online health forum, where many forum members were giving good reviews of it. After buying a few workout routines that isn’t effective, I was actually skeptical of Jen Ferrugia’s Bikini Body Workout.
However the raving reviews from other forum members and the 60 days money back guarantee that Jen Ferrugia offered convinced me to try it out. Read on for my review of Jen Ferrugia’s bikini body training program for woman.
Bikini Body Workout Jen Introduction
I had a good feeling about Jen Ferrugia’s Bikini Body Workout plan from the moment I went to their website and found a “Mythbusters” style list touching on some real truths about women’s health and fitness routines for women.
The front and center checklist of “truths” affirmed that it’s a bad idea to take health advice from pop culture magazines, that weight loss as a primary goal is a bad idea, that starving yourself will make you look worse as well as feel worse, and that some cardio workouts can actually cause you to lose muscle and gain fat.
The Bikini Body Workout guide was developed by Jen Ferrugia, who played college softball and holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Exercise Movement Science.
Ferrugia has been consulting and training, and sharing her workout plans for women ever since. She also competes in the NPC Fitness and Figure competitions in the United States.
The physiology behind this bikini body workout at home program is based on strength training. Hence the slogan, “Strong is the New Skinny!”. When muscles are increased, they help your body to burn off fat even faster, so you have a dual action process in play. Your muscles are becoming more defined at the same time that your body is amping up its fat burning.
You get more muscle, less fat, and a healthier, better looking body. Jen Ferrugia’s bikini body exercise program consist of circuit trainings that can be done from the comfort of your home or in the gym. You do not need any fancy equipments, and it’s circuit trainings consist of simple yet effective exercises that are planned for woman.> Click Here To Visit Jen Ferrugia’s Official Website
What Do You Get With Jen Ferrugia’s Bikini Body Workout Guide ?
1) 4 Bikini Body Workout Guides. You get the Bikini Body Workout Gym Guide, Bikini Body Home Workout Guide, Bikini Body Workouts Booty Blast Guide and Bikini Body Nutrition Guide.
2) Bikini body exercise guide that lays out the details of every workout (exercises, sets, repetitions, and rests) so you don’t have to do any guessing.
3) Video Demonstrations in which Ferruggia herself demonstrates the exercises, offering tips and guidelines for performing them for maximum effectiveness. So you do not have to worry about not knowing how to do the exercises!
4)Nutrition guide that lays out your eating in detail to keep you simultaneously energized and burning fat.
5)Lists of approved nutritional supplements that can help you feel great and keep on a healthy track, rather than youwasting money on sham products.
6)Bikini Body Grocery List. You will get a grocery shopping list guide. This will help to keep you on track and on target with your eating.
7)As a bonus, you also get a “Booty Blast” specialty program to help you lose cellulite and gain shape in your greatest asset (yes, pun intended).
8) Sixty-days money back guarantee! Yes you get a sixty days money back guarantee! This is what convinced me to try out Jen Ferrugia’s Bikini Body Workouts.
Bikini Body Workout Commonly Asked Questions
Is this program going to be difficult for me to fit into my life? Absolutely not. Of course you need to be consistent in following it, but you can easily work these workouts into your existing life without feeling overwhelmed.
How much time do I need to set aside for this program? Individual workouts are forty five minutes or less, and it is recommended that you work out on four of the seven days each week. That’s just three hours out of your week. With the increase in energy you are bound to feel, you may feel as though you’re adding extra time to the week!
Do I need a gym membership? No, you can do these workout routine right at home. In fact, you can do these workouts anywhere. The exercise guides and videos can be downloaded or accessed right from your smart phone, so this is a great program for someone on the go.
What equipment will I need if I plan to do my workouts at home? You only need basic equipments! Unlike other home workout programs that requires you to purchase expensive equipments, you only need a chair or a bench, a resistance band and dumbbells to do the Bikini Body Workout.
I don’t need to lose weight, I just want to tone up and get a bikini body. If that’s what your goal, this workout will help you to achieve that slamming hot bikini body in the fastest time possible! It took me 6 months to get my bikini body because I had 50 pounds of fat on my body! So if you do not have that problem, you can be assured that you’ll get your bikini body faster than me!
Jen Ferrugia’s Bikini Body Workout Pros and Perceived Cons
1) Low cost! You don’t have to be rich in order to fit this into your budget.
2) Mobility. I can download the workout guide eBooks and access the instructional videos on a computer, home entertainment system with internet, tablets/ipad and smart phone. Talk about making it easy to take your workouts with you!
3) Flexibility. Being a full-time wife and mom, with a spa business to run, I do not have much time to go to the gym. This is why I really like Jen Ferrugia’s workout routine as I can do the workout from the convenience of my own home. You can do the workouts anywhere, in the gym, at home or even in a hotel room when you’re traveling.
4) Not complicated. It is very simple and fun! No complicated moves or exercises. Even a complete beginner with no fitness experience will be able to do them. And guess what? Even my daughter loves to do them too!
5) Effective. The workouts are short and fun, but they’re intense and very effective!
6) Sixty day money back guarantee. The sixty day full refund guarantee is pretty generous. Tell me which other program dares to give you a sixty day money back guarantee?
1) To do the workouts at home, you will need to have a few basic pieces of workout equipment. If you are balking at getting those items, consider the fact that you are not having to pay for a gym membership, or even an expensive fitness program. Consider that equipment a priceless investment in yourself. You will only need a chair or a bench, a resistance band and dumbbells to do the Bikini Body Workout.
2) Professional fitness athletes or those who have been training for a long time might find the workout routines a little too basic but you have to understand that the workout was designed for normal woman in mind. The workouts are for normal woman who just want to lose weight and get in shape, not for those who are competing. It may be simple but it gets the job done.
My Experience With Jen Ferrugia’s Bikini Body Workout
I lost 53 pounds and drop 12 dress sizes in only 6 months with Jen Ferrugia’s Bikini Body Workout!
Jen Ferrugia’s Bikini Body Workouts is the workout routine that I’ve been using for about a year, since I started my weight-loss journey. It has been really instrumental in my weight-loss journey, helping me to shed off more than 50 pounds in about six months. To be exact, I lost 53 pounds and dropped 12 sizes in six months!
What I like most about Jen’s workout routine is that they’re very flexible. You can choose to do them in the gym, at home or anywhere you want to! Being a full-time mom with a spa business to run, it is hard for me to go to the gym so I really like the option of being able to do the workouts at home.
The workouts are also unique, short and fun! Although it’s short, you can bet that it is INTENSE and EFFECTIVE. My favorite workout is the BOOTY BLAST workouts, which did helped me to develop a perky and firm butt! (Who doesn’t want a sexy butt?)
I also like how Jen Ferrugia explained everything in details and demonstrated the exercises in the videos that are provided in the member’s site. You’ll also be introduced to MANY fun exercises that you probably didn’t know existed!
Jen Ferrugia did well by creating a FUN workout program that is designed for the female body. By being able to do a tried-and-tested workout routine that is fun and simple, it really helped me to stay motivated to exercise. Without even realizing it, I have developed a healthy habit of exercising and it became a dominant aspect of my life.
I got the Bikini Body Workouts from their official website – http://bikiniworkout.info and got immediate access to their member’s area after purchasing it. Jen Ferrugia’s website use CLICKBANK as their payment processor and you can choose to pay using your debit card, credit card or paypal.
It is an online product (eBooks and online videos), so you do not have to wait for it to be shipped to you. I like this as I was able to start immediately after purchasing it. Besides getting 4 downloadable guides; Home Exercises, Gym Exercises, Booty Blast, and Interval Training, you will also be able to download all the exercise videos and demonstrations from their member’s area. And not to forget, you’ll also be getting a nutrition (diet) guide.
When I purchased the Bikini Body Workouts, I was also offered their Level 2 Bikini Body Workouts. I purchased the Bikini Body Workouts together with their Level 2 workouts too. I really recommend you to get this too.
Their Level 2 workouts contains more exercises and workout routines, so it helps to add varieties to my workout routine. This is really important as our body needs different exercise routines so that it will not get used to our exercise routine. You need to keep your body guessing so that your progress will not reach a plateau!
Barbara’s Final Recommendation:
I have personally used this workout since the beginning of my weightloss journey and have found it to be very effective and useful. This is why I really recommend Jen Ferrugia’s Bikini Body Workout if you are looking for a workout routine that is simple and effective at burning fat, and getting a toned bikini body.
Jen Ferrugia did well by developing a workout program that is made up of interval whole-body strength training routine designed for woman so that you get both the benefits of strength training and cardio. You’re saving time and it’s more fun and effective!
I’ve tried many workout programs before and I can confidently say that this is the best workout program that I’ve ever used. You should read this article to learn how it compare against other workout programs. Everything that you need for that toned slim bikini body can be achieved with Jen Ferrugia’s Bikini Body Workout. You can visit Jen Ferrugia’s official website at http://bikiniworkout.info.
This Bikini Body Workout plan Review is written by Barbara Carter.