At Home Workouts For Women – Do you wish to burn fat, lose weight and get a toned bikini body? Think you need to exercise in the gym to get a good workout? I’ve got good news for you! You don’t need a gym membership to burn the fat and look good in a bikini with at home workouts for women. As a matter of fact, you can save time and money with effective workout routines for women at home.
With the current economic status, gym memberships which were once considered cheap, have now become an unbearable expense for many women all over the world. If it is not because of financial problems, than most likely you are either a busy woman or mom who do not have the time to hit the gym. However that does not mean you can’t get in shape as “at home workouts for women” has become an increasingly attractive option.
At Home Workouts For Women
You can now melt that unwanted flab and fit in that sexy bikini just by implementing home workout routines for women that has been designed to be done in the comfort of your own home. With many home workout programs for women being marketed today, finding the best at home workout programs should be a priority to you.
Many blog readers have asked me which is the best workout routines for women at home, therefore today I am here to share with you at home workouts for women that I’ve personally tried and had experience with. But before I get to that, how do we know what’s a good workout routines for women at home? I’ve compiled an ‘at home workouts for women checklist’ for you:
- Time-efficient. A good workouts for women at home should be quick and effective.
- Cost. Is it cost-efficient? Is there any hidden expenses?
- Ease Of Use. Can you do workouts without any equipments? An effective workouts for women at home will make use of compound exercises with your bodyweight, without any fancy equipments. If you have to purchase expensive equipments to do the exercises, you’re better off exercising in the gym!
- Simplicity. A good at home workouts for women should be simple and easy to follow compound exercises, without any complicated movements or exercises. What is a “compound” exercise? Compound exercise targets multiple muscle groups with one movement.
- Video guides. In order to be able to get the most out of a home workout routines for women, video demonstrations is a MUST! It is important to be able to do the exercises correctly so that it is effective and you do not risk getting any injury.
- Guarantee. If it is an effective workout program for women, the program’s creator will confidently offer a money-back guarantee as an assurance that it is effective.
Workouts Plans For Women At Home
I had the rare pleasure of purchasing many different ‘at home workouts for women’. I encountered very few similarities between them, but differences are spotted easily. For this article, I’ll be comparing only the top three workout plans for women at home! They are listed according to their ratings:
- Bikini Body Guide by Kayla Itsines
- Bikini Body Workouts by Jen Ferrugia
- My Bikini Butt by Andrea Albright
Here’s a short introduction of each workout routines for women at home.
At Home Workouts For Women #1:
Bikini Body Guide by Kayla Itsines
The Bikini Body Guide was created by Kayla Itsines. You can read how I lose 50 pounds with the BBG here. Kayla Itsines is a 23 year old fitness instructor from Australia. She started her career in the fitness industry after completing a personal training course and began working in a ‘women’s only’ gym.
After a few years working as a personal trainer, she created the Kayla Itsines Bikini Body Guide. Kayla claims that her Bikini Body Guide can help women achieve their bikini body in the fastest time possible.
Kayla Itsines Bikini Body Guide is a combination of a 12 week home workout routines for women and a specialized bikini body diet planned by Kayla Itsines.
‘Bikini Body Guide by Kayla Itsines’ Pros:
- Time-efficient. Daily workout that takes only 30minutes to complete.
- Not complicated. The workouts consist of simple exercises.
- Mobility. Kayla Itsines workout routines for women at home are all compiled into an eBook, so you can download them to your mobile phone or tablets.
At Home Workouts For Women #2
Bikini Body Workouts by Jen Ferrugia
The Bikini Body Workout was developed by Jen Ferruggia, a Fitness & Figure athlete who holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Exercise Movement Science. She have won numerous Fitness & Figure competitions in the United States. “Strong is the new skinny” is Jen Ferrugia’s Bikini Body Workout slogan and a very true one.
The physiology behind Jen Ferrugia’s at home workouts for women is based on strength training. It is a combination of bodyweight compound exercises with high interval trainings. By focusing on strength training, you will build muscles which will rev up your metabolism and help your body to burn off fat even faster. This is the best part about Jen’s at home workouts for women: by combining bodyweight compound exercises with high interval trainings, you have a dual action process in play!
Your body is burning fat off at the same time as your body develop muscles that will give your body that toned ‘bikini body’. You’re saving time with Jen’s total-body workout routines as you do not need to do any split strength training, or any cardio. All her workout routines are designed with both strength training and cardio in mind! Jen Ferrugia’s workout plans for women at home are flexible as they can be done in the comfort of your own home or in the gym. They can even be done in hotel rooms while you are travelling!
‘Bikini Body Workouts by Jen Ferrugia’ Pros:
- It is time-efficient. You only need to workout four times a week, with short and sweet workouts that takes only 30-45 minutes to complete.
- Low cost. For a one-time payment of only $29. You don’t have to be rich in order to fit Jen Ferrugia’s workouts for women at home into your budget.
- Not complicated. Jen Ferrugia’s home workout routines for women consist of exercises that are simple and easy. A beginner with no fitness experience will be able to do them.
- Complete guide. You get four different eBook guides; 1) Home Workout Guide, 2) Home Workouts Booty Blast Guide, 3) Gym Workout Guide and 4) Bikini Body Nutrition Guide. Every set, every rep, every exercise, and every rest period is completely laid out in full detail.
- No Fad/Crash Diet. Jen Ferrugia’s nutrition guide will teach you how to diet properly, without any starving or extreme calorie restrictions.
- Video guide. Besides getting 4 different eBooks, you also get many videos in which Jen Ferrugia demonstrates the exercises. It will teach you how to perform the exercises for maximum effectiveness.
- Flexibility & Mobility. You can download the guides and videos into your mobile phone/tablet/ipad/laptop. The workouts can be done at home, in the gym or even in a hotel room when you’re travelling.
- Fun and not boring. Jen Ferrugia have done a great job at creating workout plans for women at home that is fun! You do not have to do cardio and you do not have to count calories. Her program is designed in a way to help you achieve a lifestyle that lets you be healthy and fabulous without the burden of traditional fitness rules.
- Guarantee. You get a Sixty Day No Questions Asked Money-Back Guarantee. That sixty day full refund guarantee is pretty generous in my opinion.
‘Bikini Body Workouts by Jen Ferrugia’ Cons:
- Equipments. You will need to have equipment to be able to do all of the workouts. Fortunately, it can be done with very limited amounts of equipment.; a chair, a mat, two dumbbells and a resistance band.
Workouts Plans For Women At Home #3:
My Bikini Butt by Andrea Albright
In spite of its butt-centered name, Andrea Albright’s My Bikini Butt is actually a weight loss workout plan for women that actually works for the whole body with an extra emphasis on the butt – a woman’s prized ASSet (pun intended). It is created by Andrea Albright, a celebrity fitness trainer who have been featured in many women’s fitness magazines.
Andrea Albright was struggling with obesity and depression about ten years ago. It was around this time that she decided to change her life and transform her body. Since making that decision, Andrea has helped many women worldwide conquer fat with her workout routines for women at home and lead the life they always dreamed of.
Andrea Albright’s program is a good of an at home workouts for women that you can confidently use to lose weight and get a toned bikini body. Why do I say that? It’s because My Bikini Butt is the result of many trial and errors, designed specially for women like herself. What do I mean by “women like herself”? Well, Albright used to be a size 12-14 before she finally transformed her body into a size 2 with her own ‘My Bikini Butt’ workout routine. So you know that she’s been there and done that.
‘My Bikini Butt by Andrea Albright’ Pros:
- It is time-efficient. You can choose to either workout everyday for only 15minutes each day, or do 30 minute workouts every other day. Although the workouts are short, they’re also extremely intense and effective!
- Not Complicated. I really like how Andrea Albright designed her workouts with simple exercises that are very easy-to-follow.
- Complete Guide. My Bikini Butt teaches you how to eat, move, breathe and exercise to achieve maximum fat-loss and a toned bikini body.
- No Fad/Crash Diet. You will be taught how to diet effectively without restricting calories. Andrea also explains why a crash diet with extreme calorie deficit is bad for your health and metabolism.
- Video Guide. You get many video guides with workout demonstrations and even video explanations on how to eat, cook and indulge in your favorite food.
- Fun workouts. My Bikini Butt workout routines for women at home is really fun to do! You won’t get bored of it. Even my daughter loves doing it!
- Guarantee. My Bikini Butt comes with a 60 days money back guarantee. So if you do not like it for any reason, you can ask for a full refund within 60 days.
‘My Bikini Butt by Andrea Albright’ Cons:
- Equipments. You need quite a lot of equipments to be able to do all of My Bikini Butt workout plans for women at home. You will need a Bosu Ball, a stability ball, a chair, a mat, resistance band, dumbbells.
- Internet Connection. You can download My Bikini Butt eBook guides, however you’re not able to download the video guides and demonstrations. So in order to be able to follow the workout videos, you must have access to a stable internet connection.
- Cost. One time payment of $47. Expensive is a relative term, but in my opinion $47 is a fair price for My Bikini Butt program.
At Home Workouts For Women Comparison
Jen Ferrugia’s Ratings:
- Time-Efficient: A
- Price: A
- Ease Of Use: B
- Simplicity: A
- Video Guides: A
- Guarantee: A
Andrea Albright’s Ratings:
- Time-Efficient: A
- Price: B
- Ease Of Use: C
- Simplicity: A
- Video Guides: B
- Guarantee: A
Kayla Itsines Ratings:
- Time-Efficient: A
- Price: C
- Ease Of Use: C
- Simplicity: A
- Video Guides: C
- Guarantee: C
The Best At Home Workouts For Women Programs:
As you can see from the comparison chart above, it is a close one between Jen Ferrugia’s Bikini Body Workout and Andrea Albright’s My Bikini Butt, with Kayla Itsines Bikini Body Guide being far off from them. I have personally tried all the workout programs listed above. They are definitely effective at burning fat, and toning your body, however the clear winner here is Jen Ferrugia’s Bikini Body Workout. Here’s a list of reasons why Bikini Body Workouts wins over My Bikini Butt:
- Bikini Body Workout cost cheaper at only $29, whereas My Bikini Butt cost $47.
- You need lesser equipments to be able to do Jen Ferrugia’s Bikini Body Workout.
- You can download the Bikini Body Workout videos, but you’re not able to download My Bikini Butt videos. Therefore working out with My Bikini Butt might be a problem if you do not have a stable and constant internet connection.
Therefore, I would recommend Jen Ferrugia’s at home workouts for women over Andrea Albright’s. Everything that you need for a bikini body, from burning fat to getting toned can be achieved with Jen Ferrugia’s Bikini Body Workout. I’m sure there are other ways to do it but I’ve yet to find another at home workouts for women as affordable, simple and effective as Jen Ferrugia’s Bikini Body Workout.
I hope you’ve enjoyed this article! Please comment below if you have any experience with any of the workout programs listed above or have any at home workouts for women to recommend!