Healthy Shrimp Recipes
Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Soy Free, Egg Free, Nut Free
Spicy Garlic Shrimp
Per Serving: 171 calories, 14.5g fat, 3g carbs, 8g protein
25-30 large shrimp, peeled &
3 tablespoons garlic, minced
¼ cup coconut oil
1 teaspoon cumin
1 teaspoon ginger
1 teaspoon parsley, finely chopped
¼ cup green onion, chopped
- Mix garlic and oil together in a large bowl.
- Add shrimp, tossing well to coat evenly.
- Add spices and mix well.
- Let sit 10 minutes at room temperature.
- Sauté in skillet over medium heat.
- Flip shrimp once the underside turns
- Shrimp are done when pink and opaque throughout, do not over cook.
- Toss in green onion (optional)
I hope you like and enjoy this Spicy Garlic Shrimp recipe that is easy and simple to prepare. Do comment and share your healthy shrimp recipes below if you have any 🙂 If you like this recipe and want more recipes, do sign up for my free weekly newsletter below for more recipes!
Do you want a Bikini Body?
Get my eBook - Barbara's Bikini Body Diet Meal Plan for FREE now and learn exactly how I lost 50 POUNDS and get a Bikini Body in 6months! Click on the red button below!
You'll learn exactly how to diet effectively to achieve the bikini body that you want! I'll also teach you how to diet without counting calories while still being able to enjoy your favorite food!