Healthy Cake Recipes
Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Soy Free
Chocolate Drizzle Almond Mug Cake
Per Serving: 298 calories, 17g fat, 36.5g carbs, 9.5g protein
1 egg white
¼ teaspoon coconut oil
2 ½ tablespoons almond meal
⅛ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
(optional) shredded coconut
and nuts of choice
½ teaspoon oil
1 teaspoon cacao powder or cocoa
1 teaspoon pure maple syrup
- Mix cake ingredients into a coffee mug.
- Place in the microwave for 2.5 minutes.
- Mix the oil with the maple syrup and cocoa powder until smooth.
- Carefully remove the cake from the mug and transfer to a serving plate.
- Drizzle the chocolate icing over top of the cake.
- Sprinkle with topping of shredded coconut and nuts of choice (optional).
Chocolate Drizzle Almond Mug Cake is very simple and easy recipe to prepare. It takes you only 10 minutes to prepare it, but I can guarantee you that you'll love this chocolate cake recipe. Healthy, delicious and nutritious!
I hope you like and enjoy this healthy recipe. Do comment and share your healthy cake recipes below if you have any 🙂 If you like this recipe and want more recipes, do sign up for my free weekly newsletter below for more recipes!
Do you want a Bikini Body?
Get my eBook - Barbara's Bikini Body Diet Meal Plan for FREE now and learn exactly how I lost 50 POUNDS and get a Bikini Body in 6months! Click on the red button below!
You'll learn exactly how to diet effectively to achieve the bikini body that you want! I'll also teach you how to diet without counting calories while still being able to enjoy your favorite food!